About Artoz Rugs & Carpets
|Artoz Rugs + Carpets are a small design driven custom rug and carpet manufacturing service.
Combining hand crafted artisan skills with European hand tufting technology, in every instance creating a truly distinctive tailor made product.
Continually creating and developing new styles and products, constant awareness to market trends are benefited by our depth of product build knowledge and applicability.
Our personalised service continually provides exclusive and practical managed rug/carpet design solutions for our discerning clients.
Artoz Rugs + Carpets Specialise in Design and Manufacture of custom Rugs and Carpets for:
Steve Clayton MA, Artoz Rugs + Carpets designer/Director has over 34 years involvement with the design and manufacture of custom tailor made rugs and carpets.
Graduating from Art College, Steve joined Harrington Carpets in 1976. (First Rug tufting company in the UK) later creating a number of small operations prior to joining Craigie Carpets of Scotland. Immigrating to Australia in 1989, Steve established Partos Plus Rugs, Customweave Rugs, Rugs International Sydney, and presently Artoz Rugs + Carpets, Melbourne.
Providing specialist support to a wide distinguished client base almost 90% of Artoz Rugs + Carpets business is referral.
- Ericsson & Grange Photos by: Tyrone Branigan
- Fjall Photos by: Peter Bennetts Photography
- ABL + Niall: Shannon McGrath
- The ivy: Collaborative partners Woods Bagot, Hecker Phelan and Guthrie and Merivale
- Fjall: Collaborative partners Hecker Phelan and Guthrie and Salter Architects
- Adelphi Room 301-01: Anthony Mark
- Adelphi Room 301-02: Anthony Mark